The Programme Lead is a skilled and driven individual who takes responsibility for owning and growing key client relationships, as well as to manage the strategic execution of digital CRM programmes/campaigns. This is an inquisitive all-rounder, someone who likes to find solutions, an outgoing personality, a fanatical attention to detail, an appreciation for data, digital and strategy and a bullish determination to get things done right on time and within budget.
- Foster & grow client relationships.
- Deeply understand the clients’ brand and their business objectives.
- Think strategically and deliver clear recommendations to client problems.
- Report back internally on execution of client strategy against measures.
- Help develop accurate account budget forecasts, foster and grow client revenue.
- Work according to scope and budget, tracking hours against scope and upsell where required.
- Drive the delivery/execution of all campaigns accurately and on time.
- Be the day-to-day client contact on work in progress.
- Take briefs from client to relay and inspire the relevant agency teams.
- Project manage creative, data and digital teams in terms of deliverables, timings, costs and process.
- Handle client campaign/project implementation (e.g. social & AdWords posts, adding new web content via the CMS, implementation marketing automation).
- Delivering quality work, on time and according to instructions.
- Handle the day-to-day account admin including status reports to clients.
- Previous project management experience
- Previous digital experience
- Previous data handling experience preferable
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent administration, organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of digital/social media/platforms
As a part of the One Custom team:
- Act professionally (when appropriate)
- Be inquisitive (very important)
- Like learning
- Be a proactive, responsible & informed marketer
- Be a team member – draw on the strength of others where needed & offer support where possible
- Solve problems creatively – be solutions driven
- Always act in the interest of the agency
- Learn from others, learn from experience, learn from repetition, learn from questioning & share your knowledge
- Listen, process, participate
- Take responsibility
- Look for opportunities
"*" indicates required fields