One Custom is looking for the best minds to join our team. If you love code and technology and you get excited about building solutions that work for end-users, this job is ideal for you. You’ll need to have some good programming experience and a digital portfolio that backs it up.
The candidate we choose will be a junior to mid-weight developer, someone with at least a few years experience, who understands our vision and, is keen to help grow our offering and prepared to punch above their current weight.
Teamwork and challenging one another is essential. Understanding client’ needs and being willing to go the extra mile in difficult circumstances like tight deadlines.
- A minimum of three years PHP and MySQL, HTML, CSS programming experience
- Web technologies including:
- CSS – basic frontend implementation
- WordPress CMS (core and plugins)
- WooCommerce advantageous
- PHP framework(s) knowledge advantageous
- Mobile application development advantageous
- The candidate will be extensively involved in database design for web applications as well as assisting our data department with daily tasks and queries
- Experience with a variety of projects including: standards-compliant websites, database specification and development, system integrations, mobile app development, web tools, data tools
- A digital portfolio (please include a link with your application)
- Open source contributions to show
- Systems integration (e.g. CRM software solutions, 3rd-party APIs, data integrations, etc.)
- CDP/CDI setup (e.g. Segment IO)
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Uncompromising determination to write beautiful code
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise critical project milestones
- Helping to define project specifications, scope and costs
- Comfortable presenting complicated solutions and systems internally and to clients
- Strong design awareness
- Team player
- Passionate about staying on the cutting edge, discovering and learning new techniques and technologies and sharing that knowledge.
As a part of the One Custom team:
- Act professionally
- Be inquisitive (very important) and like learning
- Be proactive and responsible
- Be a team member – draw on the strength of others where needed & offer support where possible
- Solve problems creatively – be solutions driven
- Always act in the interest of the company
- Learn from others, learn from experience, learn from repetition, learn from questioning & share your knowledge
- Listen, process, participate
- Take responsibility
- Look for opportunities
If this sounds like you and you’re excited about being a part of a team that creates communication that makes sense and adds value, please send us your CV. Make sure you’ve done some homework about One Custom.
"*" indicates required fields