— Note: this position has been filled and is no longer open for applicants —
One Custom is looking for a skilled and driven individual to manage the execution of digital programmes/campaigns, as well as to take responsibility for owning and growing key client relationships. We’re looking for an inquisitive all-rounder, someone who likes to find solutions, an outgoing personality, a fanatical attention to detail, an appreciation for data, digital and strategy and a bullish determination to get things done right on time and within budget. (Okay that may sound like a lot… You don’t have to be an expert at all of this, but sell us on your inclination and drive.)
If this sounds like you and you’re excited about being a part of an agency that creates communication that makes sense and adds value, please send us your CV. Make sure you’ve done some homework about One Custom.
- Foster & grow client relationships.
- Deeply understand the client’s brand and their business objectives.
- Think strategically and deliver clear recommendations to client problems.
- Help develop accurate account budget forecasts, foster and grow client revenue.
- Be the day-to-day client contact on work in progress.
- Project manage creative, data and digital teams in terms of deliverables, timings, costs and process.
- Get your hands dirty on some of the campaign/project implementation (e.g. social & AdWords posts or adding new web content via the CMS)
- Handle the day-to-day account admin.
- Take briefs from client to relay and inspire the relevant agency teams.
- Delivering quality work, on time and according to instructions.
- Previous project management experience
- Previous digital experience
- Previous data handling experience preferable
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent administration, organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of digital/social media/platforms